- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hyatt Regency Toronto
At a Glance
- closest large hotel to King Street West theaters
- dozens of excellent restaurants and cinemas nearby
- pricey restaurant
- guest rooms on lower floors facing King Street may be noisy
- expensive parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Toronto Review
Request views of Lake Ontario, the downtown skyline, or the Rogers Centre at this luxury hotel smack in the middle of the pulsating Entertainment District. Guest rooms are decorated in a chocolate, modern palate with clean-lined, contemporary furniture, iPod docks, and spa-inspired toiletries. The eclectic menu in the hotel restaurant, Mix Bistro, has everything from curry to braised lamb shank to seared trout. An outdoor swimming pool with seasonal sundeck provides excellent views from its rooftop, 17th-floor perch, as does the 24-hour fitness center, which is open to all guests.
- Address: 370 King St. W, Entertainment District, Toronto, ON M5V 1J9 | Map It
- Phone: 416/343–1234; 800/633–7313 in U.S.
- Website: www.torontoregency.hyatt.com
- Metro St. Andrew.
- Location: Entertainment District
- 394 rooms, 32 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more