Hyatt Regency Toronto
At a Glance
- closest large hotel to King Street West theaters
- dozens of excellent restaurants and cinemas nearby
- pricey restaurant
- guest rooms on lower floors facing King Street may be noisy
- expensive parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Toronto Review
Request views of Lake Ontario, the downtown skyline, or the Rogers Centre at this luxury hotel smack in the middle of the pulsating Entertainment District. Guest rooms are decorated in a chocolate, modern palate with clean-lined, contemporary furniture, iPod docks, and spa-inspired toiletries. The eclectic menu in the hotel restaurant, Mix Bistro, has everything from curry to braised lamb shank to seared trout. An outdoor swimming pool with seasonal sundeck provides excellent views from its rooftop, 17th-floor perch, as does the 24-hour fitness center, which is open to all guests.
- Address: 370 King St. W, Entertainment District, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J9 | Map It
- Phone: 416/343–1234; 800/633–7313
- Website: www.torontoregency.hyatt.com
- Subway: St. Andrew
- Location: Entertainment District
- 394 rooms, 32 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Toronto for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More