- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Four Seasons Toronto
At a Glance
- movie-star hangout
- desirable neighborhood
- movie-star prices
- rooms are not stylish
- a trifle pretentious
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Four Seasons Toronto Review
Some of Toronto's most tasteful guest rooms are here, in fashionable Yorkville, with Four Seasons touches like antique-style writing desks, oversize towels, and twice-daily housekeeping. Many of the corner rooms have furnished balconies and others have bay windows that open; ask for upper rooms to get views facing downtown and the lake. The Studio Café serves modern American dishes and is one of the best places for business breakfasts and lunches in town; the Lobby Bar has a popular afternoon tea. If people-watching is your goal, check out the Avenue Bar, which overlooks busy Yorkville Avenue.
- Address: 21 Avenue Rd., at Bloor St. W, Yorkville, Toronto, ON, M5R 2G1 | Map It
- Phone: 416/964-0411; 800/819-8053
- Website: www.fourseasons.com/toronto
- Metro Bay.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- 230 rooms, 150 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more