- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Young Thailand Review
Chef Wandee Young impressed Toronto's taste buds when she launched Canada's first Thai restaurant in 1980. Her gently spiced authentic staples are just as delicious now. Within the open dining room with white walls and black accents and small Thai decorations, you can order from a traditional menu of chicken satay with peanut sauce, Thai-spiced calamari with sweet chili, and refreshing salad rolls are a nice start. Move on to zingy lemon chicken soup and shared mains like green mango salad, red-curry beef, spicy basil chicken, and Thai-style eggplant. It's pretty hard to order wrong here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more