- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lilliput Hats Review
Wide-brimmed hats decorated with silk orchids in vibrant shades, fascinators, close-fitting cloches, a practical straw hat that packs flat, outrageous or tailored hats—all can be found in handmade, custom-fit head coverings. For the men there are trilbies, wide-brimmed fedoras, and pork pies. Karyn Ruiz, who has a huge following, works away with her team of milliners in the back half of the shop. Brides-to-be and their moms will have a field day.
- Address: 462 College St., at Bathurst St. Little Italy, Toronto, ON M6G 1A1 | Map It
- Phone: 416/536–5933
- Hours: Weekdays 10–6, Sat. 11–6, Sun. by appt.
- Website: www.lilliputhats.com
- Metro Bathurst, then streetcar 511 to College; or Queen's Park, then 506 streetcar west.
- Location: Greater Toronto
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more