Lilliput Hats Review
Wide-brimmed hats decorated with silk orchids in vibrant shades, fascinators, close-fitting cloches, a practical straw hat that packs flat, outrageous or tailored hats—all can be found in handmade, custom-fit head coverings. For the men there are trilbies, wide-brimmed fedoras, and pork pies. Karyn Ruiz, who has a huge following, works away with her team of milliners in the back half of the shop. Brides-to-be and their moms will have a field day.
- Address: 462 College St., at Bathurst St., Little Italy, Toronto, ON, M6G 1A1 | Map It
- Phone: 416/536–5933
- Hours: Weekdays 10–6, Sat. 11–6, Sun. by appt.
- Website: www.lilliputhats.com
- Subway: Bathurst, then streetcar 511 to College; or Queen's Park, then 506 streetcar west
- Location: Little Italy
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Passing through big airports is stressful anywhere and Pearson in Toronto is known for its long walks to make connections. As a small a... Read more
i had a scholarship to attend an agm in ottawa last week. in the past this meeting took place @ what was a "delta hotel", which then bec... Read more