- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel
At a Glance
- private and quiet
- hipness factor
- side streets dark at night
- "Zen" philosophy may not appeal to all
- charge for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel Review
Tucked away on a side street in the heart of Toronto, this überboutique, all-suite hotel seamlessly blends an Eastern aesthetic with typical Western hotel amenities. Ask for a suite with a number ending in "03" between floors 17 and 23 for the best view of Lake Ontario, or blow your budget and rent the Designer Penthouse, a 1,450-square-foot duplex suite with wrap-around balconies. Relax in the 12-person hot tub at the on-site spa or dine at Eight Wine Bar, the hotel restaurant, which offers contemporary dishes that emphasize local and organic produce. The Cosmo, as the locals call it, is convenient to downtown restaurants and nightlife.
- Address: 8 Colborne St., at Yonge St. Financial District, Toronto, ON M5E 1E1 | Map It
- Phone: 416/945–5455; 800/958–3488
- Website: www.cosmotoronto.com
- Metro King.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- 95 suites, 2 penthouse suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more