Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel
At a Glance
- private and quiet
- hipness factor
- side streets dark at night
- "Zen" philosophy may not appeal to all
- charge for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel Review
Tucked away on a side street in the heart of Toronto, this überboutique, all-suite hotel seamlessly blends an Eastern aesthetic with typical Western hotel amenities. Ask for a suite with a number ending in "03" between floors 17 and 23 for the best view of Lake Ontario, or blow your budget and rent the Designer Penthouse, a 1,450-square-foot duplex suite with wrap-around balconies. Relax in the 12-person hot tub at the on-site spa or dine at Eight Wine Bar, the hotel restaurant, which offers contemporary dishes that emphasize local and organic produce. The Cosmo, as the locals call it, is convenient to downtown restaurants and nightlife.
- Address: 8 Colborne St., at Yonge St., Financial District, Toronto, ON, M5E 1E1 | Map It
- Phone: 416/945–5455; 800/958–3488
- Website: www.cosmotoronto.com
- Subway: King
- Location: The Financial District
- 95 suites, 2 penthouse suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Toronto for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More