- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Live Organic Food Bar
Live Organic Food Bar Review
The sunny decor will charm you, but the real draw here is the imaginative (and enthusiastic) owners and the amazing raw foods they create. A manicotti of cashew-spinach ricotta, cherry tomatoes, almond Parmesan, and zucchini noodles is a crowd favorite. The stove is used ever so slightly for "roasting" root vegetables served over mixed greens with balsamic drizzle. A long list of seriously fresh–squeezed juices is served. Be aware: service is casual.
- Address: 264 Dupont St., The Annex, Toronto, ON M5R 1V7 | Map It
- Phone: 416/515–2002
- Website: www.livefoodbar.com
- Metro Spadina.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more