- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
InterContinental Toronto Centre
At a Glance
- atypical convention hotel
- bright and airy lobby restaurant
- no shopping nearby
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental Toronto Centre Review
Attached to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, this large but unassuming hotel is a good bet for visiting businesspeople, but leisure travelers can also find deals on weekends or during slow periods. It's also less than a five-minute walk to the stellar live theater and restaurants on King Street West. The hotel has an excellent day spa, a very good restaurant (Azure), and a quiet elegance—even when full. Former prime minister of Canada Jean Chretien favored this hotel for its efficient security measures and businesslike but less-than-ostentatious atmosphere. Room decor is fresh and modern, with clean-lined furniture and linens in calm, neutral colors.
- Address: 225 Front St. W, west of University Ave. Entertainment District, Toronto, ON M5V 2X3 | Map It
- Phone: 416/597–1400; 800/422–7969
- Website: www.torontocentre.intercontinental.com
- Metro Union.
- Location: Entertainment District
- 440 rooms, 136 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
A friend let me know she knows someone who will be visiting Toronto during Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more