- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Westin Harbour Castle
At a Glance
- very comfortable beds
- great kids' programs
- not right in downtown
- hotel can feel overwhelmingly large
- decor is dated
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Harbour Castle Review
On a clear day you can see the skyline of Rochester, New York, across the sparkling blue Lake Ontario from most rooms at this mid-range, kid-friendly hotel. Guest rooms are modern and luxurious with expansive windows, elegant marble bathrooms, and chaise lounges in some. Take the glass elevator to Toulà, the hotel's rooftop restaurant, which serves pricey but delicious Italian meals. Other features include a heated indoor pool, gym, European-style day spa, outdoor tennis and squash courts, and an enclosed walkway that links the hotel to the Westin Harbour Castle Conference Centre.
- Address: 1 Harbour Sq., at Bay St. Harbourfront, Toronto, ON M5J 1A6 | Map It
- Phone: 416/869–1600; 800/937–8461
- Website: www.westinharbourcastletoronto.com
- Metro Union.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- 977 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more