- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wild Water Kingdom
Wild Water Kingdom Review
The largest park of its kind in Canada, Wild Water Kingdom has huge waterslides, river rapids, giant outdoor hot tubs, a fantastic wave pool, and a delightful area for younger children to splash around in. The most popular slides are the Midnight Express and the Night Rider, which send riders into darkness and out again. The Caribbean Cove swimming pool is enjoyed by adults who love being able to purchase tropical cocktails at the bar. If water's not your thing, try the batting cages, rock-climbing wall, two mini golf courses, or the drive-in theater.
- Address: 7855 Finch Ave. W, off Hwy. 427 Outlying Suburbs, Brampton, ON L6T 5W5 | Map It
- Phone: 905/794–1071; 866/794–9453
- Cost: C$32, parking C$10
- Hours: Early June, weekends 10–6; late June–late Aug., daily 10–7; late Aug.–early Sept., daily 10–6
- Website: www.wildwaterkingdom.com
- Location: Outlying Suburbs
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more