- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Just when you thought this top-notch international chain couldn't possibly get better, it added glorious additional steak variations to its repertoire, including steak au poivre, with yummy peppercorn-cognac sauce; and filet Oskar, topped with crab, asparagus, and béarnaise. You can still dine on a New York strip or a 48-ounce porterhouse. All beef is shipped chilled, not frozen, from one Chicago supplier. The interior has a handsome, wood-panel clubbiness.
- Address: 4 Avenue Rd., Yorkville, Toronto, ON, M5R 2E8 | Map It
- Phone: 416/925-0648
- Website: www.mortons.com
- Metro Bay.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $120 & up -- Toronto Hotel in Spring, Stay 3 nights, 20% off Novotel Toronto North York
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more