- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Everyone looks beautiful here, on pink barstools or under the glow of fuchsia Lucite tables surrounded by transparent copper screens hung around the dining room. Famed Toronto chef Susur Lee's creations mix Asian and European sensibilities and are appropriately served on handmade plates from mainland China and Hong Kong. Small, perfect dishes like spicy jerk pork ribs that fill your nose with heady aromas, black-pepper-charred tuna sashimi and spicy tartare, and peking and char siu duck with steamed pancake and foie gras all tickle your senses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My wedding has been fixed next year in February. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more