- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
SoHo Metropolitan Hotel
At a Glance
- no detail left to chance, including electric do-not-disturb signs and curtains
- stylish but not showy
- lap pool only three feet deep
- located slightly away from main streets
Check Rates from our Partners
SoHo Metropolitan Hotel Review
Saturated in pampering detail, the SoHo Met conjures luxury with Frette linens, down duvets, walk-in closets, heated bathroom floors, and Molton Brown bath products. Glamour begins in the cosmopolitan open-concept lobby, where a stunning blown-glass installation by artist Dale Chihuly dazzles guests and passersby. Other amenities include a fitness center, lap pool, full-service day spa, and Les Clefs d'Or concierge services. Spaciousness and floor-to-ceiling windows that open create an upscale ambience without stuffiness. The two-level penthouse suite, one of the finest in the city, has attracted stars like Madonna. Senses Restaurant is known for its East-meets-West menu, wine cellar, and service.
- Address: 318 Wellington St. W, east of Spadina Ave. Entertainment District, Toronto, ON M5V 3T4 | Map It
- Phone: 416/599–8800; 800/668–6600
- Website: www.soho.metropolitan.com
- Metro St. Andrew.
- Location: Entertainment District
- 72 rooms, 19 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more