- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tribal Rhythm Review
A few vintage gems and pretty silk scarves may be found among the army jackets, cub scout uniforms, and '70s polyester shirts and cowgirl attire, but most of the inventory is simply fun, kitschy, and kooky. Imported Thai and Indian trinkets, rows of body jewelry, tiaras, and wigs are part of the charming and eclectic mix.
- Address: 248 Queen St. W, below street level, at John St. Queen West, Toronto, ON M5V 127 | Map It
- Phone: 416/595–5817
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 11–7, Sun. 11–6
- Website: www.tribalrhythm.ca
- Metro Osgoode; 501 Queen streetcar.
- Location: Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queen West, and The Beach
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more