- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
John Fluevog Review
Fluevog's funky shoes look their best in this barely converted high-ceilinged industrial space. The building was once the distillery boiler house, which would explain the three-story brick oven that accounts for a third of the floor-space, and the safety ladder leading to an overhead catwalk. Take a seat on the stunning embossed leather couch when trying on the fun, cutting-edge merchandise—some shoes can be custom colored right in the shop. The Vancouver native's original Toronto outlet is in Queen West at 242 Queen Street West.
- Address: 4 Trinity St., Distillery District, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4 | Map It
- Phone: 416/583–1970
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 10–8, Sun. 11–6 (winter hours are shorter)
- Website: www.fluevog.com
- Metro King, then 504 streetcar east to Parliament; or Castle Frank, then 65 Parliament to King (the walk south).
- Location: Distillery District
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more