- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
John Fluevog Review
Fluevog's funky shoes look their best in this barely converted high-ceilinged industrial space. The building was once the distillery boiler house, which would explain the three-story brick oven that accounts for a third of the floor-space, and the safety ladder leading to an overhead catwalk. Take a seat on the stunning embossed leather couch when trying on the fun, cutting-edge merchandise—some shoes can be custom colored right in the shop. The Vancouver native's original Toronto outlet is in Queen West at 242 Queen Street West.
- Address: 4 Trinity St., Distillery District, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4 | Map It
- Phone: 416/583–1970
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 10–8, Sun. 11–6 (winter hours are shorter)
- Website: www.fluevog.com
- Metro King, then 504 streetcar east to Parliament; or Castle Frank, then 65 Parliament to King (the walk south).
- Location: Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queen West, and The Beach
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more