- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Old Mill Inn & Spa
At a Glance
- whirlpool tubs
- subway and bus stop very close
- live jazz Friday and Saturday
- residential neighborhood is too quiet for some
- you must reserve by telephone
- gets busy with weddings
Check Rates from our Partners
The Old Mill Inn & Spa Review
Tucked into the Humber River Valley, the Old Mill is the only country inn within the city limits of Toronto. Manicured English gardens and an arched stone bridge flank the 1914 Tudor-style building. Burnished mahogany and cherrywood tables, chairs, and beds (some four-poster) grace guest rooms. Gas fireplaces and large whirlpool tubs invite romance, and each room has a view of the wooded banks of the Humber River Valley. Exposed stone walls and a 50-foot-high solid fir cathedral ceiling define the manor-house restaurant, the Old Mill Dining Room. There's dinner and dancing six nights a week, luncheon buffets, and afternoon tea. It's a 15-minute drive or subway ride from downtown and about 25 minutes by car from the airport.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more