- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bonnevue Manor Bed & Breakfast Place
At a Glance
- safe and comfortable neighborhood
- excellent breakfasts
- free Wi-Fi
- not downtown
- petite rooms
- not all rooms have private bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Bonnevue Manor Bed & Breakfast Place Review
True craftsmen created this 5,000-square-foot house, and it shows in every enchanting nook and cranny, in the high plastered ceilings, and in the richly aged hardwood floors. Rooms are airy and open, with bathrooms appropriately accented by pedestal sinks. A nostalgic funkiness blends 19th-century antiques and a wood-burning fireplace with modern pieces. Breakfast offers a range of hot selections, as well as an extensive Continental spread. It's within walking distance of High Park, Toronto's largest green space, and the eclectic residential neighborhoods of Roncesvalles and Bloor West Village; a 10-minute drive takes you downtown.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more