- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Garden Inn City Centre
At a Glance
- close to the Eaton Centre
- advance reservations are heavily discounted
- run-down neighborhood with panhandlers
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Garden Inn City Centre Review
Suites at this hotel, an incarnation of the popular Hilton chain, are modern and simple with basic furniture and spacious bathrooms. With budget travelers in mind, there are microwaves in every room, and a 24-hour store in the lobby that sells microwavable meals. Breakfast buffets are sprawling, the Internet is free, and the on-site restaurant, Casey's, is boisterous and overflowing with American tourists and young sports-loving locals. Service is attentive and friendly, and the concierge is a wealth of information.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more