Hôtel Le Germain Toronto
At a Glance
- complimentary Continental breakfast
- free Wi-Fi
- attentive staff
- on a quiet street
- pet-friendly with welcome gifts for four-legged friends
- putting green and outdoor terrace on 11th floor
- rooms fill up fast
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Le Germain Toronto Review
The retro, redbrick exterior of this chic hotel—conveniently located near the TIFF Lightbox, site of the Toronto International Film Festival—blends seamlessly with the historic architecture of the surrounding theater district. The lobby has a library, a cappuccino bar, and a double-sided, open-hearth fireplace. Sleek furnishings fill ultramodern rooms, which have Bose stereos, iPod docks, and sexy see-through showers. Suites have separate bedrooms and living rooms, fireplaces, and private terraces that afford superb views of the skyline. Every room in this intimate 11-story building has a different configuration, ensuring that regular guests never get bored. The restaurant, Victor, serves excellent tapas and a tasting menu divided by Toronto's ethnic neighborhoods—the "Little Italy" dish might be grilled octopus panzanella, for example.
- Address: 30 Mercer St., at John St., Entertainment District, Toronto, ON, M5V 1H3 | Map It
- Phone: 416/345–9500; 866/345–9501
- Website: www.germaintoronto.com
- Subway: St. Andrew
- Location: Entertainment District
- 118 rooms, 4 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Toronto for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More