- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hôtel Le Germain Toronto
At a Glance
- complimentary Continental breakfast
- free Wi-Fi
- attentive staff
- on a quiet street
- pet-friendly with welcome gifts for four-legged friends
- putting green and outdoor terrace on 11th floor
- rooms fill up fast
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Le Germain Toronto Review
The retro, redbrick exterior of this chic hotel—conveniently located near the TIFF Lightbox, site of the Toronto International Film Festival—blends seamlessly with the historic architecture of the surrounding theater district. The lobby has a library, a cappuccino bar, and a double-sided, open-hearth fireplace. Sleek furnishings fill ultramodern rooms, which have Bose stereos, iPod docks, and sexy see-through showers. Suites have separate bedrooms and living rooms, fireplaces, and private terraces that afford superb views of the skyline. Every room in this intimate 11-story building has a different configuration, ensuring that regular guests never get bored. The restaurant, Victor, serves excellent tapas and a tasting menu divided by Toronto's ethnic neighborhoods—the "Little Italy" dish might be grilled octopus panzanella, for example.
- Address: 30 Mercer St., at John St. Entertainment District, Toronto, ON M5V 1H3 | Map It
- Phone: 416/345–9500; 866/345–9501
- Website: www.germaintoronto.com
- Metro St. Andrew.
- Location: Entertainment District
- 118 rooms, 4 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more