- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Host Review
Dine in the garden room among flowering plants or in the handsome dining room at this well-established curry spot. Waiters rush around carrying baskets of hot naan. Fish tikka (white fish baked in a tandoor oven and served on a sizzling plate) is an excellent dish and tender sliced lamb is enfolded in a curry of cashew nuts and whole cardamom. End your meal with such classic Indian desserts as golabjabun, little round cakes soaking in rosewater-scented honey.
- Address: 14 Prince Arthur Ave., Yorkville, Toronto, ON M5R 1A9 | Map It
- Phone: 416/962–4678
- Website: www.welcometohost.com
- Metro Bay.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more