- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wood, glass, and water create drama in a space anchored by a 5,000-bottle wine "cellar" inside a two-story glass column. Top Chef Canada judge Mark McEwan has created a refined modern menu showcasing sophisticated seafood dishes, like brioche-crusted halibut, and simply prepared meats, like the signature 8-ounce burger with molten Brie de Meaux and grilled Porcini mushrooms. The glass-encased bar upstairs oozes extreme comfort and has a good view of architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Toronto Dominion Centre Plaza. Bar dishes are as luxurious as they are casual, as exhibited by the shrimp tacos with citrus-spiked aioli.
- Address: 66 Wellington St. W, Concourse Level Financial District, Toronto, ON M5K 1J3 | Map It
- Phone: 416/777–1144
- Website: www.bymark.ca
- Metro St. Andrew.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more