- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
PJ O'Brien Review
This traditional pub will make you feel like you're in Dublin the second you set foot on its wooden floors. And unlike the legions of cookie-cutter imitation Irish pubs, with token Irish beers, phony Irish names, and shamrocks galore, this is the real deal. Tuck into an authentic meal of Irish Kilkenny Ale–battered fish-and-chips, beef and Guinness stew, or corned beef and cabbage, ending with bread pudding steeped in whiskey and custard, just like Gran made. The bar upstairs is even cozier than the one on the main floor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more