- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Factory Theatre Review
This is the country's largest producer of exclusively Canadian plays. Many of the company's shows are world premieres that have gone on to tour Canada and win prestigious awards. An extensive renovation to the Factory's century-old heritage building to improve accessibility will be taking place over the summer of 2014, but the season will continue as usual in the spring and fall.
- Address: 125 Bathurst St., at Adelaide St. Entertainment District, Toronto, ON M5V 2R2 | Map It
- Phone: 416/504–9971
- Hours: Box office open daily, 1–7 pm
- Website: www.factorytheatre.ca
- Metro 511 Bathurst streetcar to Adelaide St., 501 Queen or 504 King streetcars to Bathurst St.
- Location: Toronto
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more