Nightlife & the Arts in Toronto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Toronto Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C D-F G-I J-L M-N O-Q R S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Holding court over a central Little Italy corner since 1968, Diplomatico...
Canadian Opera Company
Founded in 1950, the COC has grown into the largest producer...
Canadian- and European-inspired plays that incorporate dance...
Though it's primarily a restaurant, Canoe, on the 54th floor...
|Bars||Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town|
The Céilí Cottage
Owned and operated by an oyster-loving Irishman, locals rave...
CHURCH on Church
CHURCH, which opened in the summer of 2012, is the newest spot...
Cineplex Odeon Yonge & Dundas
This 24-screen stadium-seated multiplex shows first-run blockbusters...
Located in the heart of Kensington Market and just a stone's...
Crews & Tangos
Downstairs is Crews, a gay and lesbian bar with a stage for karaoke...
|Bars, Dance Clubs||Church-Wellesley|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe