Nightlife & the Arts in Toronto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Toronto Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C D-F G-I J-L M-N O-P Q-R S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Air Canada Centre
Most arena shows are held here rather than at the larger Rogers...
This brewpub, which opened its doors in July 2013, is the newest...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Harbourfront|
The dark interior features dimly lit chandeliers and tabletop...
Despite its location on a busy thoroughfare, classy Bar Volo...
|Bars||Dundas Square Area|
This restaurant, bar, and on-site brewery has been a smash hit...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||West Queen West and Ossington|
With more than 150 beers from 30 countries, including 50 on tap...
The Bloor Hot Docs Cinema
If you like your films factual, informative, and inspiring then...
Buddies in Bad Times
Canada's largest LGBT theater company presents edgy plays and...
Located in the heart of the Financial District, this culinary...
|Bars||The Financial District|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's