Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Toronto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Toronto Hotels
The Drake Hotel
Once a notorious flophouse, this 19th-century building is now . . .
Four Seasons Toronto
Opened in late-2012, this gleaming, 55-story tower in the leafy. . .
An intimate size and focus on local art and products helped this. . .
Stepping through a discreet check-in area, guests are personally. . .
Hôtel Le Germain Toronto
The retro, redbrick exterior of this chic hotel—conveniently located. . .
Residence Inn Downtown
A big hit with families and long-term visitors to Toronto, the. . .
This hotel, opened in 2012, embodies the attention to service. . .
At the western end of the Annex, almost bordering the trendy area. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's