- CN Tower Rising 1,815 feet in the air, this icon has stupendous panoramic views.
- Foodie Paradise Sophisticated restaurants, excellent ethnic spots, markets.
- Nonstop Shopping High-end designer flagships and a plethora of vintage shops.
- Festival City A star-studded film festival, the Nuit Blanche all-nighter, and more.
- Hip and Happening Urbanites flock to West Queen West, Old Town, and beyond.
- The Waterfront The Beach’s boardwalk and car-free Toronto Islands help you unwind.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More