Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Toronto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Southern Georgian Bay
Georgian Bay Islands National Park
A series of 63 islands in Lake Huron's Georgian Bay, the park...
|Parks||Southern Georgian Bay|
Nearly one million artifacts on native and Maritime history are...
|Native American Sites||Southern Georgian Bay|
On a hill overlooking Sainte-Marie among the Hurons, a twin-spired...
|Religious Sites||Southern Georgian Bay|
Sainte-Marie among the Hurons
A Jesuit mission was originally built on this spot in 1639. The...
|Museums / Galleries||Southern Georgian Bay|
Scenic Caves Nature Adventures
Explore ancient caves, hike along craggy hilltop trails, get...
|Cave||Southern Georgian Bay|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's