- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A theme park with a marine show, wildlife displays, rides, and aquariums—including a beluga whale habitat with underwater viewing areas where you can pet and feed the whale—Marineland is 1½ km (1 mile) south of the falls. The daily marine shows include performing killer whales, dolphins, harbor seals, and sea lions. Children can pet and feed deer at the Deer Park. Among the many rides are Dragon Mountain, the world's largest steel roller coaster, and Ocean Odyssey.
- Address: 7657 Portage Rd., off Niagara Parkway or QEW (McLeod Rd. exit) Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8 | Map It
- Phone: 905/356–9565
- Cost: C$42.96
- Hours: Mid-May–late June and early Sept.–mid-Oct., daily 10–dusk (ticket booths close at 5); late June–early Sept. daily 9:30–dusk (ticket booths close at 6)
- Website: www.marinelandcanada.com
- Location: Niagara Falls
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more