- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- continually updated
- affable host
- big breakfasts
- communal dining and set breakfast time (9 am) not everyone's cup of tea
- on a busy road
- ground-floor unit's bathroom isn't directly en suite
Check Rates from our Partners
Avery House Review
This 1874 Gothic Revival brick home transformed into an impeccably decorated B&B has an eclectic interior. Owner Judy Spence has thrown all design rules out the window with her always-evolving mix of romantic-chic; curios and antiques brought back from trips to Asia; and irreverent pieces like a black-on-black zebra-print headboard. It somehow all works beautifully. Rooms have themes, like the sunny yellow-and-white Key West suite, with shell light-pulls and filmy fabric above the bed. The French country-cottage-style Loft, above the carriage house in back, has two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more