- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lucky's Steakhouse Review
Heavy soundproof doors insulate this classy 1920s-style steakhouse from the less glamourous and very loud Casino Niagara where it's located. Inside the intimate second-story dining room, all is quiet and comfortably chic, with gleaming hardwood floors, a floor-to-ceiling wine cabinet along one wall, semicircular leather booths, and music provided by some of the greats (Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra) whose black-and-white portraits adorn the brick walls. Tall windows provide lots of light but, alas, only street views. The menu includes a wide range of choices and prices, from garlic-rubbed thin-crust pizza to surf and turf, but the house specialties are the chops and steaks: filet mignon, prime rib, T-bone, and more.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more