- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eco-friendly and partially geothermally powered, Tawse is so committed to producing top-notch pinot noir that it installed a six-level gravity-flow system to avoid overhandling the delicate grape. The investment seems to be paying off, especially considering they were voted "Winery of the Year" three years in a row (2010–12) at the Canada Wine Awards. The rural hillside winery is modern, its big stainless-steel vats visible from the tasting room. Don't leave empty handed because tasting fees are waived if you buy two or more bottles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more