- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eco-friendly and partially geothermally powered, Tawse is so committed to producing top-notch pinot noir that it installed a six-level gravity-flow system to avoid overhandling the delicate grape. The investment seems to be paying off, especially considering they were voted "Winery of the Year" three years in a row (2010–12) at the Canada Wine Awards. The rural hillside winery is modern, its big stainless-steel vats visible from the tasting room. Don't leave empty handed because tasting fees are waived if you buy two or more bottles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more