- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jordan Village Review
Charming Main Street Jordan, aka Jordan Village, is a small enclave of cafés and shops selling antiques, garden supplies, and artisanal foods. The Inn on the Twenty, the On the Twenty Restaurant, and Cave Spring Cellars are also here. Just a few blocks long, Jordan Village can be fully explored in a morning or afternoon. Home store CHIC (3836 Main St., Unit 9) is worth a wander to gawk at items like Siberian fox throws and a bronze bear the size of an actual bear cub, even if you can't afford a $4,000 cedar canoe. Irongate Garden Elements (3845 Main St.) is a favorite with gardeners.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more