Bartlett Lodge Restaurant
Bartlett Lodge Restaurant Review
In the original 1917 lodge building, this small lakeside pine dining room offers an ever-changing prix-fixe menu of comtemporary Canadian cuisine, which might kick off with fennel and mustard rubbed pork belly and move on to pistachio and cherry crusted Australian rack of lamb or the house specialty, beef tenderloin. Fish and vegetarian options, such as sweet-potato gnocchi with shaved Gruyère, are always available. Desserts, included with the meal, all made on-site, feature cheesecakes, some variation of crème brûlée (perhaps a chocolate-chili version), and homemade pie. Breakfast is served from 8 am to 9:30 am, and dinner seatings are at 6 pm and 8 pm only. You must bring your own wine.
- Address: Algonquin Park, by boat from Cache Lake Landing, just south of Hwy. 60, Huntsville, ON, P1H 2G8
- Phone: 705/633–5543; 866/614–5355
- Website: www.bartlettlodge.com
- Location: Algonquin Provincial Park
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late-Oct.–mid-May. No lunch.