- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Greaves Jams & Marmalades
Greaves Jams & Marmalades Review
Greaves Jams & Marmalades has been making jams, jellies, and marmalades from mostly local produce using family recipes, since the company began in 1927. The spreads have no preservatives, pectin, or additives. The brand has expanded into an operation with an online store, and its jams are often served for afternoon tea in upscale hotel restaurants.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more