- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Queen and Albert B&B Inn
At a Glance
- friendly host
- large rooms
- two rooms with a shared balcony
- no elevator and only one ground-floor room, which has twin beds and is not as impressively decorated as upper-floor rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Queen and Albert B&B Inn Review
A 1901 storefront, now bright blue with a striped awning, is the unique facade of this residential-neighborhood B&B, a 10-minute walk to Stratford's main shopping and eating strip. Rooms have city themes, like the extra-large New York suite, with reproduction modernist chairs and a funky blue-and-black checkerboard linoleum floor. Other rooms have more traditional and romantic furnishings but are just as creatively tailored to San Francisco, Paris, and London themes. All have flat-screen TVs with iPod docks; one room has two twin beds. The owners have traveled extensively in Cuba, where they sourced oversized modern-art canvases in the breakfast room, lounge, and New York suite. The storefront window makes for a sunny breakfast room, where individual tables are laid with the day's creation, such as ginger-mango crepes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more