- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sterling Inn & Spa
At a Glance
- big rooms
- modern design
- AG restaurant serves good locally sourced cuisine
- romantic setting
- noteworthy spa
- no views
- subterranean restaurant
- north of Victoria Avenue opposite the top of Clifton Hill, about a 20-minute walk to the base of Clifton Hill
Check Rates from our Partners
Sterling Inn & Spa Review
Unique among the chain options in Niagara Falls is this boutique hotel in a converted 1930s milk factory—hence the bottle-shaped building face. Rooms are large, at 500 to 700 square feet, and individually decorated in an urban "modern bachelor" style, with dark-laminate flooring, black leather sofas, and punches of red in modern paintings on the white walls and in oversized gas or electric fireplaces. Bathrooms are luxurious, with either a steam shower or Jacuzzi, and a full spa is on-site. It's a find in Niagara Falls, especially because free parking, Internet, and breakfast (in bed) are included. The only catch is that it's not within sight of the falls, and rooms have parking-lot views.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more