- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Great Wolf Lodge
At a Glance
- Great variety of water slides and facilities
- Rooms are mostly open concept, so there is less privacy for the parents
Check Rates from our Partners
Great Wolf Lodge Review
Instead of the usual casino-and-slot-machine ambience in other area hotels, you'll find a spectacular water park of 12 slides, seven pools, water fort, outdoor hot tubs, and other fun water facilities for the kids. This family destination has nine different types of suites to suit different tastes. The whimsical KidKamp suite features kids' bunk beds and tents inside the suite. KidsCabin suite has a mini log cabin as the kids' room while the adults enjoy the queen-size bed. Whirlpool fireplace suite has a deep whirlpool in-room tub. Since it's a family resort, most suites are based on a four-person occupancy, and vary depending on availability. Their Antler Shanty Grub restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there are cafés in and around the water park for lighter bites.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more