- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blue Mountain Resort
At a Glance
- just a skip and a hop from the pedestrian village where all shops and restaurants are located
- wide range of accommodation
- excellent skiing
- Blue Mountain Inn needs renovation
- other accommodations pricey in season
Check Rates from our Partners
Blue Mountain Resort Review
The largest ski resort in Ontario, and only getting bigger, this huge property near Collingwood revolves around its brightly painted Scandinavian-style alpine "village" with several blocks of shops, restaurants, bars, a grocery, and a plaza with live music. Aside from the slopes, it has an outstanding 18-hole golf course, mountain biking, a lakeside beach, an aquatic park, and even a coaster ride that winds down the mountain. Myriad lodging choices include the modestly priced (but somewhat shabby) Blue Mountain Inn, the pristine Swiss chalet–style Westin Trillium House, and the studios and one- or two-bedroom suites of the Village Suites or Mosaïc complex. One- to four-bedroom townhouses are also available in the Historic Snowbridge Mountain Homes complex near the golf course. From condos to four bedroom houses, many with kitchens, and access to outdoor hot tubs, there is something for everybody all year round; fun, relaxation, and fine foods are all at your fingertips. The more than 15 restaurants include fine dining, pizzerias, pubs, and sandwich shops; there's also an espresso bar and martini lounge.
- Address: 108 Jozo Weider Blvd., Blue Mountains, ON L9Y 3Z2 | Map It
- Phone: 705/445–0231; 877/445–0231
- Website: www.bluemountain.ca
- Location: Southern Georgian Bay
- Blue Mountain Inn: 93 rooms, 2 suites; Westin Trillium House: 222 suites; Mosaïc: 85 suites; Village Suites: 447 suites; Historic Snowbridge Mountain Homes: 150 units.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more