- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shaw Club Hotel & Spa
At a Glance
- hip cosmopolitan style unique in NOTL
- ideal location just across the street from Shaw Festival Theatre
- easygoing staff
- small rooms
- Standard and Annex rooms lack the wow factor of the rest of the hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Shaw Club Hotel & Spa Review
Clean lines, neutral colors, and modern elements like steel and glass give Shaw Club an edgy and hip vibe over its competitors, in a town that's largely Georgian or Victorian in style. Modern guest rooms are sleek, with stainless-steel and black-veneer accents, and oversize art. Rooms are small but make the most of the space, with pocket bathroom doors and floating fireplaces set into the walls. The amenities are contemporary as well: iPod docks, 42-inch plasma TVs, surround sound, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Traditional style rooms are simpler, more affordable, but less refined. Rooms in the Annex are larger and have some of the same elements, but they're juxtaposed with older carpeting and big Jacuzzi tubs right in the bedroom. Zee's restaurant is popular and the spa specializes in vinotherapy and maple- and chocolate-based treatments.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more