- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sheraton on the Falls
At a Glance
- at the bottom of Clifton Hill and very close to the falls
- updated rooms
- breakfast overlooking all three falls is a great start to the day
- no views from rooms below sixth floor
- expensive Wi-Fi and parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton on the Falls Review
Just steps from the Niagara Parkway and Maid of the Mist ticket booth is this 22-story tower at the corner of Clifton Hill, and it's the most polished option in that area. It's connected via indoor walkways to the Casino Niagara, Crowne Plaza, an indoor water park, and a Hard Rock Cafe and Rainforest Cafe. Rooms, most with a fireplace, have a polished quality to them, with white linens, mahogany furniture, and splashes of marble. Those facing the falls have floor-to-ceiling windows. Corner suites, with views on two sides—some with Jacuzzi baths within view of the falls—are the most luxurious option. Book a room above the sixth floor for the best views, either of the falls or of the city and Clifton Hill. The Fallsview Restaurant, on the 13th floor, serves three meals a day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more