- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Konzelmann Estate Winery
Konzelmann Estate Winery Review
An easygoing winery with a friendly staff and sociable tasting bar, Konzelmann has garnered praise (and awards) from various authoritative sources like the Wall Street Journal, for its fruitier wines in particular, and it's known for high-quality ice wines, one of which made Wine Spectator's top 100 wines list in 2008, the first Canadian wine ever to make the list. Konzelmann's vineyards border Lake Ontario, and the winery has a viewing platform with vistas of the vines and water. The retail shop is well stocked with wine-related gifts.
- Address: 1096 Lakeshore Rd., Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
- Phone: 905/935–2866
- Cost: Tours C$8–22
- Hours: May–Oct., daily 10–6; Nov.–Apr., Mon.–Sat. 10–5, Sun. 11–5. Tours May–mid-Sept., daily at 11, 1, and 3; specialty tours by appointment
- Website: www.konzelmann.ca
- Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more