- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Riverbend Inn & Vineyard
At a Glance
- charming atmosphere, especially out on the patio if the weather permits
- next to Peller Estates Winery
- no elevators
- far from central shopping district
Check Rates from our Partners
Riverbend Inn & Vineyard Review
Surrounded by its own private vineyard, this beautifully restored, green-shuttered historic 1820 mansion is formal in style: it's fronted by a grand portico, and an enormous original 19th-century crystal chandelier greets you in the lobby. Before it opened as an inn in 2004 it was a local art gallery, and it still showcases some artful works. Gas fireplaces, dark woods, and rich tones of gold and wine add to the upscale elegance of the suites and rooms. All rooms have fireplaces and pastoral views of the vineyards or front gardens, with five rooms having private balconies over the vineyards. The location, surrounded by vineyards and next to Peller Estates Winery is the real appeal, but it is a little remote from the central area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Hi, first time on these forums.
Myself and a friend (maybe 2) are starting to plan a trip to Canada sometime between the start of July and the end of September for 2-3weeks from the UK. At the moment a Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more