- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- staff cater to every need
- approachable luxury
- full breakfast included
- virtually no public spaces
- no restaurant, gym, or spa on site
- a few rooms without water views
Check Rates from our Partners
Harbour House Review
The closest hotel to the waterfront in town is this luxurious and romantic boutique hotel with a contemporary-cottage theme just a block from the river. The building's maritime, cedar-shingled look is topped off with a gambrel roof. Spacious rooms are individually decorated in taupes and creams, some with beadboard doors or ships mounted on walls, plus gas fireplaces, king-size feather-top beds, and Frette robes. Sample locally produced preserves and homemade pastries at breakfast and attend wine-and-cheese tastings in the afternoon for the full Niagara experience. It may be a splurge, but it's also the ideal spot to pamper yourself. Harbour House shares facilities (restaurants, spa, gym) with sister properties the Shaw Club and the Charles Inn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more