Inn on the Twenty
At a Glance
- large rooms
- impeccably decorated
- central location for the Twenty Valley
- not as much to do in Jordan as in surrounding areas
Inn on the Twenty Review
Seven of the 24 suites in the main building of this Main Street Jordan inn are 600-square-foot, two-story affairs, but the rooms to book—in nice weather at least—are the five ground-level suites with very private garden patios. The style of the suites can be described as country-elegance, with a mix of antiques and new furnishings, crisp white moldings, tasteful brocade upholstery, and some gas fireplaces. Two suites are in the separate clapboard Winemaker's Cottage, and two smaller rooms are in the 1840 brick Vintage House, both beside the inn. The casual and sophisticated On the Twenty restaurant has top-notch cuisine.
- Address: 3845 Main St., off QEW Exit 55 or 57 (follow Cave Spring Cellars signs), Jordan, ON, L0R 1S0 | Map It
- Phone: 905/562–5336; 800/701–8074
- Website: www.innonthetwenty.com
- Location: The Niagara Escarpment
- 28 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Side Trips from Toronto for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More