- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Inn on the Twenty
At a Glance
- large rooms
- impeccably decorated
- central location for the Twenty Valley
- not as much to do in Jordan as in surrounding areas
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn on the Twenty Review
Seven of the 24 suites in the main building of this Main Street Jordan inn are 600-square-foot, two-story affairs, but the rooms to book—in nice weather at least—are the five ground-level suites with very private garden patios. The style of the suites can be described as country-elegance, with a mix of antiques and new furnishings, crisp white moldings, tasteful brocade upholstery, and some gas fireplaces. Two suites are in the separate clapboard Winemaker's Cottage, and two smaller rooms are in the 1840 brick Vintage House, both beside the inn. The casual and sophisticated On the Twenty restaurant has top-notch cuisine.
- Address: 3845 Main St., off QEW Exit 55 or 57 (follow Cave Spring Cellars signs) Jordan, ON L0R 1S0 | Map It
- Phone: 905/562–5336; 800/701–8074
- Website: www.innonthetwenty.com
- Location: The Niagara Escarpment
- 28 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more