- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great location at reasonable price
- impeccably clean
- bathrooms have been recently updated
- upscale linens
- free Wi-Fi and parking
- rooms small and not as posh as other area hotels
- dated decor and worn carpets
Check Rates from our Partners
Moffat Inn Review
A central location on Picton Street next to the Prince of Wales hotel, reasonable prices, and expert management make this 1835 stucco inn a real find. Some of the rooms have original fireplaces, outdoor patios, brass beds, and wicker furniture. It's hard to imagine more wallpaper patterns in one building—or in one room—but for loyal guests who return year after year, it just adds to the homey British-country-inn charm. Coach and Horses Pub, located on-site, offers English pub classics like bangers and mash, burgers, fisherman's pie, and chicken tikka masala.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more