- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Skylon Tower Review
The big draw here is the view from the Revolving Dining Room: perched 520 feet above the Horseshoe Falls, it's simply breathtaking. And the atmosphere puts this restaurant above those serving similar cuisine in the area, drawing an eclectic crowd of couples in cocktail attire and families in casual clothes. The menu revolves as well: prime rib with horseradish sauce and chicken cordon bleu have made appearances. The Summit Suite Buffet Dining Room, an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant one level up, doesn't revolve, but has comparable views for slightly less and serves a popular Sunday brunch. A reservation at either restaurant includes free admission to the observation deck, which makes the prices (upward of C$50 per person at the Revolving Dining Room; C$40 prix-fixe dinner at the Summit Suite) a little easier to digest, considering the food is secondary to the view.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more