- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vineland Estates Winery
Vineland Estates Winery Review
One of Ontario's most beautiful wineries occupies 75 acres that were once a Mennonite homestead established in 1845. The original buildings have been transformed into the visitor center and production complex. Several tour and tasting options are available on Saturdays, including a wine and cheese tour and tasting for $20 at 1 pm, and ice-wine tour and tasting for $25 at 3:30 pm. The excellent Restaurant@Vineland Estates Winery serves lunch and dinner, and you can find a guesthouse and a B&B cottage on the property.
- Address: 3620 Moyer Rd., 40 km (25 miles) west of Niagara-on-the-Lake Vineland, ON L0R2C0 | Map It
- Phone: 905/562–7088; 888/846–3526
- Cost: Tastings C$5 (3 wines)
- Hours: May–Oct. 10–6; Nov.–Apr. Sun.–Thurs. 11–5:30, Fri. and Sat. 10–6
- Website: www.vineland.com
- Location: The Niagara Escarpment
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more