- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery
Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery Review
An ultramodern facility, this famous winery blends state-of-the-art wine-making technology with age-old, handcrafted enological savvy, as evidenced by the stainless steel trough by the entrance. A multitude of tours, workshops, and events are offered. The hourly public tour is a great introduction to winemaking and includes three tastings and a mini-lesson in wine tasting. Its premium award-winning VQA wines can be sipped in the tasting gallery and purchased in the retail boutique.
- Address: 2145 Niagara Stone Rd., Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0 | Map It
- Phone: 905/468–4637; 866/589–4637
- Cost: Tastings C$1 (C$5–C$7 ice wine). Tours C$5
- Hours: June–Sept., daily 10:30–6:30; Oct.–May., Sun.–Fri 10:30–5:30, Sat. 10:30–6:30. Tours June–Sept., daily every hr on the hr; Oct.–May, daily at 10:30, 12:30, and 2:30
- Website: www.jacksontriggswinery.com
- Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more