- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery
Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery Review
An ultramodern facility, this famous winery blends state-of-the-art wine-making technology with age-old, handcrafted enological savvy, as evidenced by the stainless steel trough by the entrance. A multitude of tours, workshops, and events are offered. The hourly public tour is a great introduction to winemaking and includes three tastings and a mini-lesson in wine tasting. Its premium award-winning VQA wines can be sipped in the tasting gallery and purchased in the retail boutique.
- Address: 2145 Niagara Stone Rd., Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0 | Map It
- Phone: 905/468–4637; 866/589–4637
- Cost: Tastings C$1 (C$5–C$7 ice wine). Tours C$5
- Hours: June–Sept., daily 10:30–6:30; Oct.–May., Sun.–Fri 10:30–5:30, Sat. 10:30–6:30. Tours June–Sept., daily every hr on the hr; Oct.–May, daily at 10:30, 12:30, and 2:30
- Website: www.jacksontriggswinery.com
- Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
A friend let me know she knows someone who will be visiting Toronto during Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more