- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre/The Daredevil Adventure Gallery
Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre/The Daredevil Adventure Gallery Review
Get the human story behind the falls, from local native tribes' relationship with the waters to the foolhardy folks who went over the edge, with The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils on the six-story IMAX screen. The Daredevil Adventure Gallery chronicles the expeditions of those who have tackled the falls and has some of the actual barrels they used on display.
- Address: 6170 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8 | Map It
- Phone: 905/358–3611; 866/405–4629
- Cost: Movie C$12.50; exhibit C$8
- Hours: Shows on the hr Nov.–Apr., daily 10–4; May, Sept., and Oct., daily 9–8; June–Aug., daily 9–9
- Website: imaxniagara.com
- Location: Niagara Falls
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more