- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre/The Daredevil Adventure Gallery
Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre/The Daredevil Adventure Gallery Review
Get the human story behind the falls, from local native tribes' relationship with the waters to the foolhardy folks who went over the edge, with The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils on the six-story IMAX screen. The Daredevil Adventure Gallery chronicles the expeditions of those who have tackled the falls and has some of the actual barrels they used on display.
- Address: 6170 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8 | Map It
- Phone: 905/358–3611; 866/405–4629
- Cost: Movie C$12.50; exhibit C$8
- Hours: Shows on the hr Nov.–Apr., daily 10–4; May, Sept., and Oct., daily 9–8; June–Aug., daily 9–9
- Website: imaxniagara.com
- Location: Niagara Falls
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
A friend let me know she knows someone who will be visiting Toronto during Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more