- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Journey Behind the Falls
Journey Behind the Falls Review
This 30-to-45-minute tour starts with an elevator ride to an observation deck that provides an eye-level view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and the Niagara River. From there a walk through tunnels cut into the rock takes you behind thunderous waterfalls, and you can glimpse the back side of the crashing water through two portals cut in the rock face.
- Address: Table Rock Centre, 6650 Niagara Pkwy., Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6T2 | Map It
- Phone: 905/371–0254; 877/642–7275
- Cost: Mid-Dec.–mid-Apr. C$11.25, mid-Apr.–Dec. C$15.95
- Hours: Jan–mid-May 9–5; mid-Mar.–late Mar. and mid-Oct–Dec. 9–6; Apr.–mid-May and Sep.–mid-Oct. 9–7; mid-May–mid-Jun. 9–8; mid-Jun.–Aug. 9 am–10 pm
- Website: www.niagaraparks.com
- Location: Niagara Falls
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more