- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Journey Behind the Falls
Journey Behind the Falls Review
This 30-to-45-minute tour starts with an elevator ride to an observation deck that provides an eye-level view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and the Niagara River. From there a walk through tunnels cut into the rock takes you behind thunderous waterfalls, and you can glimpse the back side of the crashing water through two portals cut in the rock face.
- Address: Table Rock Centre, 6650 Niagara Pkwy., Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6T2 | Map It
- Phone: 905/371–0254; 877/642–7275
- Cost: Mid-Dec.–mid-Apr. C$11.25, mid-Apr.–Dec. C$15.95
- Hours: Jan–mid-May 9–5; mid-Mar.–late Mar. and mid-Oct–Dec. 9–6; Apr.–mid-May and Sep.–mid-Oct. 9–7; mid-May–mid-Jun. 9–8; mid-Jun.–Aug. 9 am–10 pm
- Website: www.niagaraparks.com
- Location: Niagara Falls
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more